Nextron Systems is the global leading provider for APT detection software. Our mission is to provide powerful detection software, that makes it easy to rapidly detect and analyze security breaches in large enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
At our location at Dietzenbach/Germany we are looking for junior developers, to join our team and help extend and improve our product landscape. Furthermore, you will be doing research about Indicators of Compromise.
This is your chance to work with our team and help fight international cyberattack groups throughout the globe.
- Experience in Python or Golang development
- Experience with VCS systems, preferably Git
- Experience with the Linux platform
- Experience with C/C++ development on the Linux platform
- IT Security interest / background
- Ability to read/write complex makefiles / bash scripts
- Experience with the Debian package management system (Debian package creation)
German and English