We have release version 1.4 for ASGARD.
This version has major improvements in usability, flexibility, stability and performance.
- Plan and run THOR and SPARK scans on up to 10.000 endpoints – with a single 1RU appliance
- Plan and run THOR and SPARK scans on up to 5.000 endpoints – with a virtual appliance
- Improved the user interface with more information from a single pane
- Schedule start date/time for single and group scans
- Define frequency rhythm of scheduled scans (hourly, daily, weekly, etc.)
- We added our own MySQL database to better track asset data
- Improved ASGARD logging
- Improved the ASGARD extension for GRR (added log status and scan duration to ASGARD)
- You can now download the Scan Log from Scan Control
- Import / export function to and from your CMDB system
- Added full macOS support (Darwin) for SPARK scans