In the first week of June, we plan to release Master ASGARD v2.
Master ASGARD is an ASGARD version that is able to connect to and control an unlimited number of ASGARD servers.
While each ASGARD supports 25,000 connected endpoints, a Master ASGARD server can control an theoretically unlimited amount of ASGARD servers and thus an unlimited amount of end systems. We plan to support installations with up to 500,000 end systems until we get confirming performance and system load statistics from our customers’ setups.
With Master ASGARD v2 we will also change the way in which you install Master ASGARD.
From now on the ASGARD platform can be upgraded to a Master ASGARD by the installation of special license. You simply upgrade an already installed ASGARD to a Master ASGARD.
Master ASGARD 2 features
- MISP integration and IOCs triage scans on all connected endpoints
- Remote Console on all connected endpoints
- Playbook runs on all connected endpoints
- Evidence collection from all connected endpoints
- License management for all connected ASGARDs
- Key material backup of all connected ASGARDs
- THOR version management of all connected ASGARDs
Master ASGARD 2 does not support
- direct upgrade from Master ASGARD version 1
- the control of ASGARDs running on version 1
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Master ASGARD v2.