Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Dietzenbach, Germany / Remote
Citizenship Requirement: European citizen
- Support and development of existing customers of various sizes – from SMEs to enterprises – main focus will be the DACH region
- Expansion of our customer network by acquiring new customers using various inbound and outbound sales methods
- Manage Online-Sales-Sessions in cooperation with technical presales
- Support in-house marketing initiative
- Representing Nextron at external events such as trade fairs
- Maintain all activities in our CRM
- Close cooperation with the technical and organizational areas of Nextron
- Provide creative input to improve our process landscape
- Regular Participation in training initiatives and exchange of know-how
- University degree as a computer scientist, business IT specialist or business economist or comparable
- Existing affinity for information security processes and methods; a technical background would be an advantage
- Proven sales record in the IT or IT security environment would be an advantage
- Graduates without professional experience are also welcome as part of a trainee program
- Confident appearance and quick comprehension
- You are willing to expand your knowledge in topics such as security analyses and threat management
- Enjoy customer contact, as well as a strong service orientation
- Bonus: Experience in IT topics or even IT security
- Languages Required: German (native speaker), English
- Home office policy & flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities in a growing company
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits
WE WANT YOU
We are looking for an Account Manager (m/f/d) to support our sales team in taking care of existing and new customers as well as the representation of Nextron at external marketing events. You can expect a friendly and relaxed cooperation at eye level.
You can count on the best possible support from your manager and teammates.
If you are a motivated Account Manager, a sales oriented security consultant or a graduate who wants to enter the area of IT Security Sales who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on this exciting journey and be part of our mission to revolutionize the field of automated compromise assessments and digital forensics.