Position: Go Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote / Dietzenbach, Germany 🇩🇪
Citizenship Requirement: European citizen
- Proficiency in the Go programming language, including its standard library and common packages
- Proficient in using Git and other version control systems for collaborative development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German language skills preferred but not required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with concurrency patterns in Go and experience with Goroutines and channels
- Understanding of databases and experience with SQL or NoSQL databases like MySQL or Redis
- Collaborate with our talented development team to design, develop, and deploy high-quality Go applications
- Utilize your expertise to write efficient, scalable, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the highest level of code quality
- Troubleshoot and debug applications, ensuring prompt identification and resolution of issues
At Nextron Systems, we pride ourselves on creating a supportive and innovative work environment. As a Go Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and collaborate with a highly skilled team of developers. Join us and contribute to the development of software solutions that drive automated compromise assessments and digital forensics.
We offer competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Our flexible work environment allows for a healthy work-life balance, fostering creativity and productivity.
If you are a motivated Go Developer who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your resume, along with any relevant portfolio or code samples, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on this exciting journey and be part of our mission to revolutionize the field of automated compromise assessments and digital forensics.