Position: Junior Security Analyst (m/f/d)
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Dietzenbach, Germany / Remote
Citizenship Requirement: European citizen
- Detection, analysis and classification of security incidents
- Event analysis in our Managed IT Services
- Onboarding of new customers
- Administration and management of our internal security solution (ASGARD and THOR)
- Data analysis for Continuous Compromise Assessment and Incident Response projects
- Processing and passing on feedback to our developers
- Completed IT training apprenticeship or university agree
- Experienced handling of Windows and Linux
- Strong analytical and combinatorial skills
- You are willing to expand your knowledge in topics such as security analysis and threat management
- Bonus: You are experienced in IT security
- Good German and English skills
- Very good technical equipment
- Freedom for creative work
- Home office policy & flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities in a growing company
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits
WE WANT YOU
We are looking for a Junior Security Analyst (m/f/d) to support our team in the analysis of security relevant events. You can expect a friendly and relaxed cooperation at eye level.
You can count on the best possible support from your manager and teammates.
If you are a motivated Junior Security Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on this exciting journey and be part of our mission to revolutionize the field of automated compromise assessments and digital forensics.