Position: Security Consultant (m/w/d)
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Dietzenbach, Germany / Remote
Citizenship Requirement: European citizen
- Technical consulting
- Support the rollout and deployment of our products
- Technical support in customer projects
- Data analysis in Continuous Compromise Assessment and Incident Response projects
- Processing and passing on feedback to our developers
- Completed IT training apprenticeship or university agree
- Experienced handler of Windows and Linux
- Confident appearance and quick comprehension
- You are willing to expand your knowledge in topics such as security analyses and threat management
- Enjoy customer contact, as well as a strong service orientation
- Bonus: Experience in consulting and IT security
- Good German and English skills
- Very good technical equipment
- Home office policy & flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities in a growing company
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Additional benefits
WE WANT YOU
We are looking for a Security Consultant (m/f/d) to support our team in customer projects as well as technical contact in the execution of proof of concepts. You can expect a friendly and relaxed cooperation at eye level.
You can count on the best possible support from your manager and teammates.
If you are a motivated Security Consultant who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment, we look forward to receiving your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com.
Join us on this exciting journey and be part of our mission to revolutionize the field of automated compromise assessments and digital forensics.